Friday, February 25, 2011

Mile of Dimes

It's March for Babies time again and I can't wait to walk with Doug and Eli in memory of Logan on April 30th! 

And we would love to have any of you join us as well.

This year our team is doing a Mile of Dimes fundraiser and while I'll also be raising money on my own, my efforts are focused on the fundraiser. 

In fact, thanks my Grandma, a wonderful aunt and my mom, I've already got a collection of dimes started.
The idea is to raise enough money to create a literal mile of dimes.  In case you're not good at that kind of math, it's a lot of dimes!  Almost 90,000 of them.

So if you have any spare dimes, or any money really, and you'd like to help out, let me know. 

And if you'd like to walk with us, you can click the button on my sidebar to sign up for our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment