Saturday, June 4, 2011

8 Months

Today Eli is 8 months old!  He weighs a little over 20 lbs and wears size 3 diapers and 6-9 month clothes.  He's starting to army crawl but can't get his arms and his knees up at the same time yet.

He also LOVES the pool.  He started kicking his legs almost from the first moment we put him in.





We had a very productive day too! After the pool, we took Callie to get groomed and did some shopping.  We got a few things for Eli's birthday party.  Yes, I'm already planning it and have several projects started but I know it will sneak up on me if I don't start early.

We also got flowers for Logan's birthday arrangement.  It's bittersweet to be planning Eli's October birthday and not Logan's for this month.  We have been looking for toys for Eli and I've seen so many things that would be perfect for my 3-year-old.  But I know he has everything he needs and until we join him, we'll celebrate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment