Thursday, May 19, 2011

This and That

Things have been quiet around our house, other than the fact that Eli has an ear infection.  I kind of felt like I was overreacting when I took him to the doctor on Monday just because he had a fever but he just wasn't being himself so I did and I'm glad I did.  The antibiotic makes him feel a little yucky but it's better than the screaming from the pain in his ear.

He hasn't let his ear infection slow him down though and started pulling up this week.  He has this little toy that allows a baby to play with it when they are laying down, sitting up and eventually standing and every time I put him in front of it he pulls right up.

He's also trying so hard to figure out crawling.  Last night he got up on his hands and knees and scooted back a little but didn't get far.  I don't think it will be long before my little monster is mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment