Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2 Years

It's hard to believe that it's been two years since we held Logan for the last time.

And yet in a way, it seems like it's been a lifetime.

I can remember that day in slow motion, almost down to the exact words and feelings I had at the time.  And yet sometimes I feel like I can barely remember what it felt like to hold him. 

This is going to be a hard week.  It's already been a hard week, because I freaked out again today and Mom and I drove off to Birmingham to see the doctor.  Everything is fine with Eli and with me but I just couldn't convince myself that the problems were ordinary pregnancy issues.

On a happier note, while I was there, I found out I passed my glucose test!  My sister's wedding went great and more importantly it's over :)  And my parents are here painting my house.  We've got the office and the guest bathroom primed so far and my dad has started on the green in the office.  I can't wait to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment