Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Onesie vs. T-Shirt

It's such a little thing really... that small amount of fabric that turns a t-shirt into a onesie.

For a long time I was completely against Eli wearing t-shirts.  I hated how they always pulled up when I carried him around.  So I chose onesies every chance I got.

But now that Eli's walking... I'll take a t-shirt any day.  I now hate having to undo the snaps on the onesie when it's time for a diaper change, much easier to simply pull down the pants and not have to worry about anything else.

And for whatever reason, Eli looks so much more grown up in a t-shirt than in a onesie.  I don't know how that little piece of fabric can make such a difference, but it does.

Of course part of the reason he looks more grown up is because he is getting to be such a big boy.  He has started "helping" around the house and particularly loves doing laundry and dishes.  It's nice being able to ask him to do small tasks and so fun watching him grow up right before our eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment