Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Eviction Day

Well, I am done with my last doctor's appointment.

I am 3cm dilated and 75% effaced.  And we are going to induce on Monday, Oct. 4.  I will get to the hospital at 5:30am and they will start my pitocin then.

So the eviction notice has been inssued!  If Eli doesn't decide to come earlier, he will be here on Oct. 4. 

Doug says Eli has been waiting because he's already a big football fan and we can all watch the Troy game on tv on Tuesday and Oct. 9 is an off week for Alabama.  I don't know if I believe that, but if it's true, he's definitely his Daddy's son :)


  1. Awesome News!! Looking forward to meeting the little man when he arrives!

  2. I think he was holding on b/c he knew that, that is the week Brett and I are on Fall Break!!!! We plan to be in Alabama!!!! Also, I predicted he would be born on a day with an 8 well I'll settle for half of 8! Can't wait to meet him!

  3. Anytime now!!!! Praying for a uneventful delivery!

  4. That's great news- I think he's just stubborn and wants to keep everyone guessing! :) Thinking of you guys and can't wait til the little guy decides to make his arrival.