Monday, May 24, 2010

BOY... were we wrong!!

In case you missed it, we just got done at the doctor's office and, it's a boy!!!

We were so surprised when the ultrasound tech (the same one that earlier predicted girl) said "Well, I was wrong." 

Everything looks good with this little guy but he's a "wild child" so we're going to get another ultrasound in two weeks to get better pictures of his heart and also of his face, as he refused to turn around. 

He's not breech at this point, although that doesn't mean a whole lot.

Now we're headed to JCPenney to get a "Little Brother" onesie to replace the "Little Sister" one I bought earlier.

I'll post the two pictures we have when I get to work.  We are so excited to know we're having a boy, but we've got to get to work picking a name!

UPDATE:
Introducing Douglas Elijah "Eli" Gooden:

3 comments:

  1. Anna, where in the world have I been? I didn't know until just now. Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you. Makes me cry. I love you.

    Debra Payne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Baby Eli! Wes and I LOVE that name!

    ReplyDelete