Thursday, January 28, 2010

March for Babies 2010

It's that time of year again!  The March for Babies is just around the corner.  And this year I have taken on some added responsibilities.  I am co-captain for the Troy University - Dothan team. 

I'm honestly a little bit nervous about it because I feel so disconnected from the other co-captains and depending on the response I get at the Troy campus, my nervousness may turn into serious stress before the day of the event :)

I wanted to take this opportunity to invite everyone to participate in the March for Babies with us this year.  We will be walking on April 17 at 10am at Landmark Park in Dothan.  To join, go to http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?SeId=1348430&si.

If you can't join but you would like to help, you can always donate to my walk.  I set my goal a bit higher this year, at $400, so I'm going to need all the help I can get.

If you do decide to walk with us, let me know.  I'm pretty sure we'll wear the same shirts again this year, but if you don't already have one or we end up deciding to change it this year, I want to be able to get you a shirt.  We also wore Logan buttons last year and I will get more this year if they are needed. 

We'd love to have all of our family and friends walk with us this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment