Wednesday, January 17, 2018

5!

Oh my sweet princess, I truly can't wrap my brain around the fact that my baby is 5! You are such a beautiful girl inside and out although you do have a stubborn and dramatic side too :)

This year you started Pre-K and you have made so many new friends.  And boy are you learning fast!  A few weeks ago you brought me a book and said "Mama, does that say Mat?"  And sure enough it did.  Since then you've been reading us stories and telling everyone who will listen that you can read.

You played soccer in the fall and loved every minute of it and you are learning more and more in gymnastics every week.  Even though you often socialize more than practicing cartwheels.

You are such a girly girl.  You love pink and purple, bows, dresses, getting your nails done, high heels and your kitties and doll, Little Emily.  Little Emily has to go with us everywhere, you even bought her a car seat with some of your Christmas money.   You don't like not getting your way but we're working on that :)

I love you so much and am looking forward to this next year.  You will be going to summer camp, summer spotlight and then starting kindergarten and I know you are looking forward to every moment.

-Mama

No comments: