Friday, December 7, 2012

8 Months

I'm kind of finding it hard to believe that I'm already 8 months pregnant and that Emily very possibly could be  here next month!  We've got her room completely ready for her, car seat adjusted back to newborn size, Eli's riding in the big boy car seat and we've even had maternity pictures made! 

We decided to do a baby package this time because we know our lives are going to be a LOT busier this time around and my friend who took the pictures of Eli is a lot busier too now that she has a baby of her own.  We have found an awesome photographer to work with us, she was amazing with Eli at our first shoot and I already feel like we're friends just from the email exchanges we've had.  Check her out on Facebook at  PhotosByMoe or her website: http://www.photos-by-moe.com/

Here are just a few of my favorites:









No comments:

Post a Comment