Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday!

My sweet Logan,

I can't believe you are 4 years old today!  Somehow it doesn't seem like I'm old enough to have a 4 year old, I'll probably still be thinking that when you're 24.  This year has been a little easier than the last three.  Probably because your little brother keeps me so busy :)  I wish both of you were keeping me busy.

I miss you so much!  Not a day goes by that I don't think of you.  More often than not I'm wondering what 4-year-old Logan would be like.  I'm convinced you would have been calm, quiet and thoughtful.  I'm not sure if that's just an image I've projected on you or mother's intuition.  Either way, it's how I see you.

We'll be visiting your spot today, be there with us please.  I know you're always around, I see and feel you, but it'll be especially important today.


I hope you met Baby Blaze last week and welcomed him with open arms.  Maybe he'll be celebrating with you and all of your other friends today.  Wish I could be there to see it!


I love you more than words can express!


Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Anna, I hope yesterday was gentle for you! Happy Birthday sweet Logan! Hugs to you guys!

    ReplyDelete