Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th

Today is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Day.

It's a day I didn't even know existed 3 years ago.  But two years ago it became very important to me.  Every year I light a candle in memory of Logan and all the other babies that have been lost.  The candle also reminds me of all the other families out there who are celebrating the day of remembrance as well. 

And this year I will be celebrating with other babyloss mamas at a balloon release in my community.  And I'm really looking forward to it.  I have met some amazing women online and they have helped me through some of the roughest times in the past two years just by being there to talk to.  But tomorrow I'm going to get to meet some amazing women, who have walked a similar road.  I'm sure that some of them will be further in their journey than I am and others won't be as far.  But all of us will be together, to support each other and remember each and every one of the lost babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment