Friday, August 19, 2011

Five

Doug,

Today is our 5th anniversary.  I just want you to know that I love you and I'm shouting it from the rooftops!  Through 2 homes, 1 frogs, 3 toads, 4 lizards, 3 dogs, 2 cats, days together, days apart, disagreements, lazy days, bringing 2 children into the world and watching one leave... we've only come closer together.  You are the most imperfectly perfect husband I could have found.  Thanks for putting up with my flaws and imperfections and helping me become a better person.  Thanks for being a wonderful dad to both of our boys.  Your voice soothed Logan countless times in the hospital and Eli looks forward to you coming home every day.  He's recently begun to understand that the sound of the garage door means Daddy's home and he never fails to get excited.  Thank you for spoiling me and Eli and for loving our whole family completely.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment